In accordance with the new EU Data Protection laws in place from May 2018 The Daisy Chain Group International Ltd wants to ensure all clients and customers are happy for us to hold your details, This policy outlines how we use and store your data.
The Daisy Chain Group International Ltd collects email addresses via website enquiries, client appointments or sign-up forms to events and subscriptions.
We take Data Protection and client confidentiality very seriously at The Daisy Chain Group International Ltd and as such have strict procedures in place to comply with legislation.
Here is what we know about you if you filled out a website enquiry or client appointment form:
• Your personal details including name, address, email, telephone number.
What we know about you if you have booked an event online or signed up for a resource (eg Webinar)
• Name and email address
To Unsubscribe or change your email preferences please click here
This is how we use your information
• Your personal details are only stored online within The Daisy Chain Group online platform.
• All staff members and business partners are bound by contract to abide by all data protection legislation and have no right of access to your details other than for approved work on behalf of The Daisy Chain Group.
• Our online booking systems MeetUp and Kajabi store a limited amount of personal data in cloud storage using their secure servers. This data includes name, address, email address and phone numbers.
• We DO NOT store any card details or payment history. Our computer and credit card facility are completely separate and as such no data is electronically stored at The Daisy Chain Group. All electronic transactions are managed by Third Party providers who are responsible for ensuring the security and privacy of their service.
• We do not use any third parties except MeetUp, Paypal, Kajabi, Stripe.
• We do not share or sell your information to third parties. We do not send spam. From time to time we will send a marketing email with new services/products, special offers or discounts that may be of interest to you.
• We will keep the information that we hold for you for 10 years after we have had no contact with you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, no problem, here is how you can disconnect from The Daisy Chain Group.
• Click the unsubscribe link here to be removed from our mailing list.
• Email Trudy Simmons at [email protected] with your full name email address and request to be removed from our database. We will delete our electronic files, destroy any paper files and remove you from our mailing list.
Last Updated: 8 February 2020